Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kulit Manis: The Taste of Terengganu’s Heritage







At last I can speak of this phenomenal book.  It was the winner of the Gourmand awards in the category of local restaurant, in competition with my book.  May Chua was the designer who in a span of three years coordinated the project and gave me a fantastic edition.  The Rosita family, the cooks who inspired this grand anthropological study, has to be more than proud of the result.  It is a work of art that connects customs, kitchen equipment, drawings, and last but not least, recipes.  Infinite recipe suggestions with hundreds of ingredient combinations from the region of Malaysia.  I want to share in this blog this book.  If anyone wants to buy it, you can welcome to contact me through email, and I will pass your interest along.  It is wonderful, something you have to add to your collection.  And it is thanks to a creative team to presenting us to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment